Corridor team members are part of an organization recognized as a leader in the non-acute care industry. Corridor’s expertise, leadership and hands-on approach has made us a renowned partner to our clients.
Corridor’s success is due to the common values shared by all of our team members, focusing on customer intimacy, integrity, excellence, financial success, collaboration, and respect.
Homecare Coder/Documentation Reviewers
Corridor Coding Services is currently seeking applicants for full-time Homecare Coder/Documentation Reviewers.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Accurately identify and sequence all diagnoses to assure appropriate reimbursement and maintenance of an accurate database, in a timely manner
• Apply current coding guidelines, implement regulatory changes, and obtain additional documentation and/or clarification of documentation from the agency via the clerical admin department to assure documentation supports diagnoses coded
• Must have strong critical thinking skills, and be able to self-manage, in a remote working environment
• Must hold a current home care coding certification, HCS-D and/or BCHH-C for ICD-10 coding
• Applicants must also hold OASIS certifications such as COS-C and/or HCS-O, or have proper experience
• Preference given to those who have experience in a variety of EMR’s – such as HomeCare HomeBase, Allscripts, McKesson, Kinnser, and others
If you are interested in becoming a Homecare Coder/Documentation Reviewer, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working at Corridor. Your resume will be screened by our Human Resources Department and/or hiring manager. Should there be a match between your skills and our current needs, we will contact you with additional information on our interview process. Please note that only applicants who meet all of the listed minimum qualifications will be considered. Corridor will keep your resume on file for consideration of future openings. Thank you!