Corridor team members are part of an organization recognized as a leader in the home health, homecare and hospice industry. Corridor’s expertise, leadership and hands-on approach has made us a renowned partner to our clients.
Corridor’s success is due to the common values shared by all of our team members, focusing on customer intimacy, integrity, excellence, financial success, collaboration, and respect.
As Data Analyst, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with smart and driven professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line, working in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promoting continuous learning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recurring reporting to inform business leaders as needed
- Work closely with team members and management to prioritize business initiatives and information needs
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques (as appropriate) to project future outcomes across the business
- Assist to develop and implement data collection systems and strategies that optimize efficiency, data quality and ease of access
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain consolidation processes to support specific initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Goal oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Project management skills
- Fluent with Excel
- 2+ years of analyst experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Information Science or similar background
- Technical expertise working with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics
- Experience with the Business Intelligence platform like Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Medical informatics
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to CorridorRecruiting@corridorgroup.com with the email subject of ‘Data Analyst’
Thank you for your interest in working at Corridor. Your resume will be screened by our Human Resources Department and/or hiring manager. Should there be a match between your skills and our current needs, we will contact you with additional information on our interview process. Please note that only applicants who meet all of the listed minimum qualifications will be considered. Corridor will keep your resume on file for consideration of future openings. Thank you!