CMS Advances Provider-Based Hospice Cost Report Changes
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 2:06 PMCMS has been working to revise all hospice cost reports to require reporting of costs by level of care and require greater cost detail overall since 2013. Since then, there have been new developments in this area, including the following:
- Home Health Agency Cost Report Instructions with proposed revisions
- Form CMS-1728-94 with proposed revisions
- Revisions to Form CMS-1728-94 HHA Cost Report Application/Update Form (crosswalk)
- Supporting Statement for Form CMS-1728-94 Home Health Agency Cost Report
- CMS-2552-10 DRAFT Instrument
- CMS-2552-10 DRAFT Instructions
- CMS-2552-10.Supporting Statement Part A
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back