CMS Announces Special Open Door Forum: Understanding the IMPACT Act- Measure Alignment and IMPACT Outcomes
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:27 AM
CMS announces an SODF conference call Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. EST. The purpose of this call is to provide information and receive feedback regarding the IMPACT Act of 2014. This Special Open Door Forum will offer discussion on the background of the IMPACT Act, how CMS is regulating quality measures and data items, and the meaning behind SNF QRP. All questions are requested in advance or during the Forum from patients, consumers, researchers, and advocates. Please see the Special Open Door Participation Instructions:
- Submit questions to PACQualityInitiative@cms.hhs.gov
- Follow the PowerPoint Slides during the call.
- Participant Dial-In Number: 1-800-837-1935
- Conference ID #: 17589814
- Hearing Impaired TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880
- Transcript and audio recording will be posted at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/05_ODF_SpecialODF.asp for downloading.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back