CMS Announces the Hospice HIS and CAHPS Updates
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:18 PM
An updated version of the HIS data submission specifications (v2.00.0) is now available. However, the Hospice Data Specs will be effective April 1, 2017. The data specifications that have been released for this version include the following files:
- Hospice data specs overview (v2.00.0) DRAFT 05-04-2016.pdf
- Hospice data dictionary (v2.00.0) DRAFT 05-04-2016.zip
- Hospice data specs CSV files (v2.00.0) DRAFT 05-04-2016.zip
- Hospice data specs HTML files (v2.00.0) DRAFT 05-04-2016.zip
- Hospice data specs PDF files (v2.00.0) DRAFT 05-04-2016.zip
The files are broken down into sections that are available to download here.
- Reminder: CATI Systems Must be FCC and FTC Compliant: For more information, please click here.
- CAHPS Hospice Survey Participation Form for Survey Vendors Now Available: To complete and submit the CAHPS Hospice Survey Participation Form for Survey Vendors, please click here.
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back