CMS to Host Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum on August 9th
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:58 PM
On August 9th, CMS will host a Home Health, Hospice and DME Open Door Forum to review the home health proposed payment rule and the hospice final payment rule.
The agenda is as follows:
- Announcements & Updates
- Hospice CAHPS updates
- CY 2018 Home Health Prospective Payment System Final Rule
- Request for Information
- CY 2018 Proposed Payment Rate Updates
- CY 2019 Proposed Case-Mix Adjustment Methodology Refinements
- Proposed Changes to the Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Proposed Changes to the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Guidance Modification Related to Home Health “One Clinician” Convention
- FY 2018 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update Final Rule
- FY 2018 Payment Rate Updates
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program Updates and Hospice Compare.
The call takes place at 2pm est. To participate, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID: 60574200.
Click here for more details.