Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act Reaches 200 Cosponsors in the U.S. House of Representatives
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2016 1:02 PM
NAHC announced that the Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act (H.R. 1342) has achieved 200 cosponsors in the U.S. House of Representatives.
On July 16, these seven additional people will cosponsor this legislation:
• Representative Robert A. Brady (D-PA-1)
• Representative Dave Brat (R-VA-7)
• Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL-5)
• Representative Tammy Duckworth (D-IL-8)
• Representative Robert Hurt (R-VA-5)
• Representative Kathy Castor (D-FL-14)
• Representative Michael K. Simpson (R-ID-2).
Click here to view which senators have cosponsored the bill. To view which representatives have cosponsored the bill, click here. Additionally, NAHC’s Legislative Action Center is used to contact your members of Congress who have not yet cosponsored the bill.
For the full article, click here.Go Back