Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act Reaches 201 Cosponsors in the U.S. House of Representatives
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 5:37 PM
NAHC announced that U.S. Representative Marsha Blackburn (R-TN-7) has cosponsored the Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act. The House version (H.R. 1342) has 201 cosponsors and the Senate version (S. 578) has 52 cosponsors.
The legislation has gained the following Senate cosponsors in the past two weeks:
• Patty Murray (D-WA)
• Steve Daines (R-MT)
On July 16, these seven additional people will cosponsor this legislation:
• Representative Robert A. Brady (D-PA-1)
• Representative Dave Brat (R-VA-7)
• Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL-5)
• Representative Tammy Duckworth (D-IL-8)
• Representative Robert Hurt (R-VA-5)
• Representative Kathy Castor (D-FL-14)
• Representative Michael K. Simpson (R-ID-2).
NAHC’s Legislative Action Center is used to contact your members of Congress who have not yet cosponsored the bill. Click here to view which senators have cosponsored the bill. To view which representatives have cosponsored the bill, click here.
For the full article, click here.Go Back