Home Health Therapists Salary Study
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2017 2:15 PM
Over the past year, home health therapists saw an increase in salary. This is according to a recent report from Hospital & Healthcare Compensation Service (HCS), which is a national health care salary and benefits firm.
Data was received from 541 agencies nationwide. The study examined the salary and benefits of 19 therapy positions, showing that home health physical therapists were paid more than therapists in a hospital setting.
Here are the highest salaries:
- Director of Rehab (physical therapy) $105,808
- Director of Rehab (all disciplines)$98,485
- Physical Therapist $45.32/hour
- Speech Language Pathologist $43.47
- Occupational Therapist $42.38
- Physical Therapist Assistant $31.08/hour
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant $30.92/hour
Click here to read the full article from Home Health Care News. The article also lists national numbers and the regional differences found in the study.Go Back