Interim Managers Can Be the Solution to Your Business Needs
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:40 PM
When a company hires an Interim Manager for the first time, cost and return on investment tend to be the two main factors in hiring a short-term employee, compared to hiring a permanent employee.
However, Interim Managers save businesses a ton of money in the long run, especially when you add in the following factors that a regular employee requires: sick time, vacation time, holiday pay, car allowance, pension, health insurance, etc.
Interim Managers bring core values to any team they join for a short period of time, including:
• Solving complex problems across a business
• Finding new ways to accelerate performance
• Driving change and transformational growth
• Highly experienced and flexible individuals
Corridor’s Interim Managers are able to bring fresh ideas and rapid hands-on resolution of business challenges when your organization experiences:
• A critical management team gap due to a sudden departure
• Limited internal bandwidth for implementation of a strategic initiative
• An underperforming department that is in need of a quick turnaround after the departure of a senior leader
Corridor has Interim Management expertise in the non-acute healthcare market, with industry experience in administration, clinical operations, financial management, and regulatory compliance. Our Interim Managers have the experience, knowledge, and work style to meet your needs so you can maintain productivity and performance.
If you’re looking for a specific position to be filled by one of Corridor’s Interim Managers, or if you’re looking for an opportunity to join Corridor’s Interim Management Team, click here to let us know or call us at 1.866.263.3795.Go Back