Monday Morning Recap 2
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 10:44 AM
Corridor's Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- CMS Introduces A Five Star Rating System For The HHCAHPS
- OIG Report: Poorly Coded Doctor Claims Cost Medicare $33 Million
- CMS Posts Hospice HIS Updates & Announces Training For June 17
- GAO: Small Percentage Of Medicaid Enrollees Cost The Most
- CMS: Hearings Related To State Survey Actions Must Be Filed Electronically
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back