Monday Morning Recap 2
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 10:44 AM
Corridor's Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- CMS Introduces A Five Star Rating System For The HHCAHPS
- OIG Report: Poorly Coded Doctor Claims Cost Medicare $33 Million
- CMS Posts Hospice HIS Updates & Announces Training For June 17
- GAO: Small Percentage Of Medicaid Enrollees Cost The Most
- CMS: Hearings Related To State Survey Actions Must Be Filed Electronically