Monday Morning Recap
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2015 10:58 AMCorridor's Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- CMS Issues Home Health Coverage Manual Updates
- CMS Delays Requirement That Part D Prescribers Be Enrolled In Medicare Or In Valid Opt-Out Status
- PEPPER Updates For Home Health & Hospice
- Medicare To Pay Hospices $200 Million More In 2016
- CMS Releases A Hospice Proposed Payment Rule For FY 2016
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back