NAHC Announces Details for the 2017 March on Washington
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:51 PM
NAHC will be hosting the 2017 March on Washington March 20-21 in Washington, D.C. The format of the March on Washington has changed this year because NAHC feels it’s important to meet with elected officials and make their case more than once a year.
NAHC is planning three advocacy events in 2017 for March, June and September. NAHC has high expectations to get all 100 Senators on a home visit before the 2018 elections. Click here for more information on how you can do that.
See below for the schedule and details surrounding the 2017 March on Washington.
Monday, March 20
• 4:00 - 5:00 pm: March on Washington Reception - meet and greet colleagues from your state and the NAHC staff, and plan for the March
• 5:00 - 7:00 pm: Washington Update Panel
Tuesday, March 21
• 8:00 - 9:30 am: Kick-off Breakfast
• 9:30 am: Individual Appointments with Congressmen
• 10:00 am - 4:00 pm: Frederick Douglas Museum open
Note: Monday events and Tuesday breakfast will be held at the Frederick Douglas Museum just blocks from the U.S. Capital, 320 A Street, NE, Washington, D.C.
Registration and Hotels
Registration is required, however there is no cost to participate in the March on Washington event.
Click here if you'd like to connect with a Corridor representative at NAHC’s 2017 March on Washington. Corridor's Marketing Communications Specialist will be happy to coordinate a meeting.
For the full article, click here.Go Back