NAHC Identifies Important Issues to Work on with the New Congress
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:14 PM
With a brand new Congress, National Association of Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) feels that now is the perfect time to ensure their members and patients are at the front of our legislators’ minds.
NAHC continues to keep up with their mission to improve access to care and remove administrative burdens. With that being said, they’ve identified several key issues to pursue in the 115th Congress.
NAHC staff has already met with leaders in the new Congress and will continue to build strong relationships with Senators and Representatives who have demonstrated an interest in supporting home care and hospice.
In their meetings on Capitol Hill, NAHC informs members of Congress of the following:
• About our industry
• The challenges NAHC members face
• The need to improve the lives of ordinary Americans by removing the burden of unnecessary laws and regulations imposed on the home care and hospice community
The following are four key issues for the 115th Congress:
• Increasing Access to Care
• Removing Administrative Burden
• Payment Modification to Ensure Access
NAHC encourages feedback on your thoughts regarding NAHC’s legislative and regulatory priorities should be for 2017. You can complete a quick and easy questionnaire here.
For the full article, click here.Go Back