NAHC’s 2016 Home Care & Hospice Annual Meeting: Clinical Education Sessions Are Announced
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:54 PM
NAHC’s 2016 Annual Meeting will take place October 23-25 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida. The educational sessions have been introduced to cover a broad spectrum. A list of several sessions are shown below:
• Wading Through Wound Waters: The Impact of WOC Nursing on Clinical and Fiscal Wound Management
• The Science and Practice of LSVT BIG and LSVT LOUD Within the Home Health Setting
• Therapy Management of Urinary Incontinence: How Evidence-Based Practice Can Help Home Health Patients
• Stroke: Clinical Manifestations and Special Considerations
• Examining the Home Health Pre-Claim Review Demonstration Project
For the full list of education sessions at NAHC’s Annual Meeting, click here.
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back