Priority “Hotsheets” are Available for Home Care and Hospice Advocates
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:35 PM
NAHC has created several legislative priority “hotsheets” for home care and hospice advocates to use during their meetings for the 2016 March on Washington Conference. The following “hotsheets” are available:
- For the Medicare Hotsheet, click here.
- For the Medicaid Hotsheet, click here.
- For the Hospice Hotsheet, click here.
- For the Private Pay Home Care Hotsheet, click here.
- For the Technology Hotsheet, click here.
The 2016 March on Washington Conference will take place on April 3 – 5 in Washington, D.C. The home care and hospice advocates have several issues to discuss with their Congressional offices. Also, Congress will be able to recognize the pressing issues that the home care and hospice community face on a daily basis. For the full article, click here.Go Back