The Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Pilot Program Pre-Conference Details Are Announced
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2016 1:55 PM
The HHVBP pre-conference for NAHC’s 2016 Financial Management Conference will focus on experiences gained to date, and the importance of this program for all home health agencies.
The HHVBP was launched by Medicare on January 1, 2016. The HHVBP will be continue for five years and can be expanded at any time. The pilot functions in nine states: Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, Maryland, Nebraska, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington State.
The preconference session at FMC focuses on:
• Implementing and managing an HHVBP Strategic Plan
• Managing essential data dashboards for HHVBP
• Operations/clinical best practices
• Financial best practices
The learning objectives for the pre-conference session include:
• Identify the operational details of HHBVP
• Describe best practices for achieving success with clinical and financial operations in HHVBP
• Identify best management practices using HHVBP data and benchmarks
Corridor will be at the NAHC FM Conference. Visit us at booth 205 and meet with one of our industry experts about value-based purchasing.
For the full article, click here.Go Back