Mergers & Acquisitions
Market Analysis & Expansion
Corridor consultants can guide you to compete more effectively in your current market, as well as expand into new markets, while continuing to be profitable.
- National, regional and local trends analysis
- Demographic, competitor, payer and referral source analyses
- Assessment of referral management, marketing and contracting practices
- Branding initiatives to increase “top-of-mind” awareness
- Focus groups
- Detailed action plans for business development
Corridor is a leading provider of due diligence services to strategic and financial buyers and sellers in the non-acute space, including Home Health, Hospice, and Behavioral Health segments.
Corridor can help:
- Evaluate expansion opportunities and potential partnerships
- Provide due diligence solutions tailored to evaluate a target’s business and regulatory strengths and risks associated with management, finances, clinical operations and information systems
- Tailor the assessment to specific goals of the client and deal structure
- Provide years of experience working with other advisers who make up your due diligence team
Standard clinical operations review consists of an initial review of clinical documentation, followed by a second phase that includes on-site review of key leadership, personnel records, contracts and business processes from referral through billing.
The planning and execution of an integration plan is equally, if not more important as the initial decision to merge or acquire. Studies have shown that this period is ripe for compliance, morale and other performance issues to emerge. Corridor can add experienced burst capacity to conduct thorough planning and/or provide interim leadership to fill temporary or vacant positions.
- Draft or review integration plans
- Assume responsibility for certain tasks within the integration plan
- Provide interim leadership to fill temporary or vacant positions