During a recent meeting, the CHAP Board of Directors (Board) voted on a number of leadership transitions that took effect earlier this month.
CHAP’s Board of Directors includes volunteer industry leaders representing community-based health care providers, consumers and the payer community:
- Elizabeth “Liz” Buff has previously served as board chair and is now immediate past chair. Most recently, she was senior vice president of quality management and clinical excellence at the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
- Kathleen “Kathy” Dodd is now board chair after serving as chair elect. Kathy is the chair emeritus at The Corridor Group, Inc.
- Peggy Pettit is now chair elect. Peggy is the executive vice president at VITAS Healthcare Corporation.
- David Matayas has replaced Kevin McQueen as treasurer. David is a member at the law firm Epstein Becker Green.
- Warren Hebert will remain in his role as board secretary. Warren is the CEO of the HomeCare Association of Louisiana.
The Board has also welcomed Patricia T. Driscoll, BSN, MSN, JD and Maureen Spivack as new members at its November meeting.
Click here to read more.