Both the Democratic and Republican Parties Prioritize Home Care
Posted on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 3:32 PM
The nominees for the next President of the United States have been published. With that being said, there are several factors of how both parties could impact the home health industry.
• Promises to ‘strengthen and expand the home care workforce’
• Supports $15/hour minimum wage
• Promises to boost investments that support family caregivers
• Opposes block grant Medicaid funding
• Supports state-by-state Medicaid expansion
• Strengthen the Affordable Care Act
• Promises to make homecare a public policy priority
• Supports minimum wage to be decided at local levels
• Supports block grant Medicaid funding
• Opposes state-by-state Medicaid expansion
• Repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act
Read the full Republican 2016 platform here.
Read the full Democratic 2016 platform here.
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back