CHAP Announces New Leadership For Its Board Of Directors
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:08 AMDuring a recent meeting, the CHAP Board of Directors (Board) voted on a number of leadership transitions that took effect earlier this month. CHAP’s Board of Directors includes volunteer industry leaders representing community-based health care providers, consumers and the payer community:
- Elizabeth “Liz” Buff has previously served as board chair and is now immediate past chair. Most recently, she was senior vice president of quality management and clinical excellence at the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
- Kathleen “Kathy” Dodd is now board chair after serving as chair elect. Kathy is the chair emeritus at The Corridor Group, Inc.
- Peggy Pettit is now chair elect. Peggy is the executive vice president at VITAS Healthcare Corporation.
- David Matayas has replaced Kevin McQueen as treasurer. David is a member at the law firm Epstein Becker Green.
- Warren Hebert will remain in his role as board secretary. Warren is the CEO of the HomeCare Association of Louisiana.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back