CMS Releases the Final Hospice HIS Data Specifications
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 8:53 PM
CMS issued the updated version of the Hospice Item Set (HIS) data submission specifications (v2.00.0), which goes into effect on April 1, 2017. In comparison to the previous draft posted on these specifications, there were no changes made.
The final version of the data specifications includes the following files:
• Hospice data specs overview (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.pdf
• Hospice data dictionary (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
• Hospice data specs CSV files (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
• Hospice data specs HTML files (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
• Hospice data specs PDF files (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back