CMS to Host Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum on August 9th
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:58 PM
On August 9th, CMS will host a Home Health, Hospice and DME Open Door Forum to review the home health proposed payment rule and the hospice final payment rule.
The agenda is as follows:
- Announcements & Updates
- Hospice CAHPS updates
- CY 2018 Home Health Prospective Payment System Final Rule
- Request for Information
- CY 2018 Proposed Payment Rate Updates
- CY 2019 Proposed Case-Mix Adjustment Methodology Refinements
- Proposed Changes to the Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Proposed Changes to the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Guidance Modification Related to Home Health “One Clinician” Convention
- FY 2018 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update Final Rule
- FY 2018 Payment Rate Updates
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program Updates and Hospice Compare.
The call takes place at 2pm est. To participate, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID: 60574200.
Click here for more details.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back