CMS to Host Webinar on How to Ensure Your Agency’s Hospice Compare Data is Accurate
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2019 1:22 AM
The purpose of the webinar is to increase providers’ awareness of how to use the new Review and Correct Report to verify the data displayed on the Hospice Compare website for their facility is accurate. This webinar will cover:
- An overview of public reporting in the context of the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP).
- The purpose of the Review and Correct Report.
- How to access the Review and Correct Report.
- How to use and interpret the information in the Review and Correct Report.
- How and when you can submit corrections to errors found in the Review and Correct Report.
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 ET
Click here to register
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back