CMS Updates HOSPICE CAHPS Website Postings
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:52 AMCMS has posted the following items on its CAHPS Hospice Survey webpage: Updated: Approved Vendor List The CAHPS Hospice Survey Approved Vendor List has been updated. To view a list of approved CAHPS Hospice Survey vendors, please follow this link: Approved Vendor List. CAHPS Hospice Survey XML File Specification Version 1.2 Now Available The CAHPS Hospice Survey XML File Specification Version 1.2 (V1.2) is now available for download. The XML File Specification V1.2 will replace V1.0 and apply to data collected beginning with January 1, 2015 decedents/caregivers (Quarter 1 2015) and forward. To access the file specification, please follow this link: Technical Specifications. Updates have been made to the CAHPS Hospice Survey Quality Assurance Guidelines V1.0 Technical Corrections and Clarifications Document An updated CAHPS Hospice Survey technical corrections and clarifications to the CAHPS Hospice Survey Quality Assurance Guidelines V1.0 document is now available. The document includes the following technical corrections and clarifications:
- Revision to “Survey Vendor Analysis of CAHPS Hospice Survey Data” guidance
- Updates to the XML File Specifications V1.2, including:
- Requiring “NPI” field
- Requiring “Facility Name” field
- Revising the submission requirements for Data Elements in the Hospice Record
- Revising the Description for the Data Element “Sample Size”
- Revising the Valid Values for the Data Element “Admission Year”
- Revising the Valid Values for the Data Element “Primary Diagnosis”
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back