Corridor Expert Webinar- Critical Steps for a Successful OASIS-D Transition with Free Job Aide
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2018 2:12 PM
This informative presentation will:
- Describe the rationale for updating OASIS-C2 to OASIS-D
- Identify the differences between OASIS-C2 and OASIS-D
- Identify key areas of instruction needed for clinicians
- Describe use and benefits of multidisciplinary collaboration with the expansion of the one clinician rule and how that may apply to the new OASIS-D items
- Identify the activities involved in the ADL questions and the new GG functional questions
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm CT
Click here to register.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back