FREE NAHC Webinar: The Proposed FY2019 Hospice Payment Rule and Other Key Issues in Hospice Thursday, May 3, 2018, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 9:19 PM
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice presents:
FREE NAHC Webinar: The Proposed FY2019 Hospice Payment Rule and Other Key Issues in Hospice
Thursday, May 3, 2018, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
NAHC’s hospice experts will outline the host of changes CMS has under consideration for hospice providers.
Topics will include:
- CMS proposed FY2019 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update
- Changes to the quality reporting program
- Physician assistants serving as hospice attending physicians
- CMS’ plans to apply the hospital post-acute "transfer" policy to discharges to hospice
- Update on the status of legislation authorizing certain hospice employees to dispose of controlled substances in patients’ homes
- William A. Dombi, Esq., President, NAHC
- Theresa M. Forster, Vice President for Hospice Policy & Programs, NAHC
Participant Access Instructions:
To connect to the web event, click here.
- Event number: 664 868 683
- Event password: 3328
To join by phone only:
- Call in number: 1.415.655.0045
- Access code (Event Number): 664 868 683
- Enter your Attendee ID#: (if not using a computer please press #)
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back