Free Webinar: Medicare Advantage’s Newest Benefit – Non-Skilled In-Home Care
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2018 1:50 PM
In April, CMS added non-skilled in-home care to Medicare Advantage Plans. This is the first time CMS has allowed supplemental benefits that incorporate daily maintenance.
While this is an exciting change, Home Health Agencies will need to carefully navigate.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Recent changes in the approved services for Medicare Advantage
- Reasoning behind the rule changes
- How it affects home care agencies
- How to develop a plan to engage nonskilled business with Medicare Advantage
- What agencies should be ready for next
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Time: 12PM EDT
Click here to register.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back