Home Care & Hospice Financial Managers Association “Update with the Experts” Monthly Call Summary
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2018 7:10 PM
During the Home Care & Hospice Financial Managers Association “Update with the Experts” Monthly call many pertinent home health and hospice topics were discussed.
Here is an outline of topics covered:
- Reemergence of the Pre-claim Review - This could take affect as early as October 1, 2018 in Illinois, followed by North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and Texas. The new version gives providers pre-claim review or post-claim review option or an overall reduction of payment rates.
- Medicaid Electronic Visit Verification – Requirements take effect in 2019 but legislation has been introduced to delay. A decision is anticipated soon.
- Medicare Hospice: Proposed rate rule; cost reporting edits
- Medicare home health payment reform/proposed 2019 rates update – We are in watch and see mode for this update. It is usually released the third week of July. This update could contain HHGM direction.
- Medicare Home Health CoPs
Panel of NAHC Experts:
- William A. Dombi, Esq., President, NAHC
- Theresa M. Forster, Vice President for Hospice Policy, NAHC
- Mary K. Carr, Vice President for Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
Click here for the full recording.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back