Hospice Quality Updates and Deadline Reminders
Posted on Sunday, August 7, 2016 6:40 PM
CMS posted several new and updated resources online related to the Hospice Item Set (HIS).
May 10 Hospice QRP Webinar -- Post-Training Materials Available includes the following:
• HQRP submission requirements including the HIS- related and Hospice CAHPS requirements
• Provides information on how to download and use the Hospice Final Validation Reports and other Certification And Survey Provider Enhanced Reports (CASPER)
• Assists providers in understanding how to interpret error messages and correct errors
• Includes a demonstration of the Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (QIES) Assessment Submission and Processing (ASAP) system
Hospice Item Set (HIS) Notices include the following:
• Question and Answer (Q+A) Document for the Second Quarter of 2016 Now Available
• Timeliness Compliance Threshold Fact Sheet
• Latest Version HQRP QM User’s Manual
Hospice CAHPS Notices include the following:
• 2016 CAHPS Hospice Survey Training: The 2016 CAHPS Hospice Survey Training will be conducted on September 28, 2016 (www.hospicecahpssurvey.org)
• REMINDER: CAHPS Hospice Survey Participation Exemption for Size Form Deadline is August 10! The deadline for survey vendors to submit the Exemption for Size Form is August 10, 2016
• REMINDER: CAHPS Hospice Survey Quarter 1 2016 Data Submission Deadline is August 10! The deadline for survey vendors to submit CAHPS Hospice Survey Quarter 1 2016 data is August 10, 2016
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back