Monday Morning Recap 2
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 10:44 AM
Corridor's Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- CMS Introduces A Five Star Rating System For The HHCAHPS
- OIG Report: Poorly Coded Doctor Claims Cost Medicare $33 Million
- CMS Posts Hospice HIS Updates & Announces Training For June 17
- GAO: Small Percentage Of Medicaid Enrollees Cost The Most
- CMS: Hearings Related To State Survey Actions Must Be Filed Electronically
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back