Monday Morning Recap
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2015 10:58 AMCorridor's Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- CMS Issues Home Health Coverage Manual Updates
- CMS Delays Requirement That Part D Prescribers Be Enrolled In Medicare Or In Valid Opt-Out Status
- PEPPER Updates For Home Health & Hospice
- Medicare To Pay Hospices $200 Million More In 2016
- CMS Releases A Hospice Proposed Payment Rule For FY 2016
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back