NAHC and HHFMA to Host an Update with the Experts Webinar
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:28 PM
The Video Web Event with the experts will provide legislative, regulatory, and legal updates along with other timely topics of import to home care and hospice financial executives. In addition, every other month a specific benchmark will be reviewed and discussed.
- New Congress: Impact on Home health and Hospice
- Lameduck Congress: What to Expect?
- Medicare Appeals: AHA v. Azar—Is relief for the ALJ backlog in sight?
- Review Choice Demonstration: Improper payment rate way down in 2018
- NAHC regulatory reform response to CMS
- Home Health PDGM Education: 2019 National Tour!
- HHFMA Benchmarks of the Month: Staff productivity and Days to RAP/Final
Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
Click here to register.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back