NAHC’s 2018 Regulatory Blueprint for Action Now Available for Online Reference
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 7:41 PM
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) has released its annual update to its Regulatory Blueprint for Action. This document is revised by NAHC staff on an annual basis; the revisions take into account recommendations submitted by NAHC members, affiliated state associations and members of NAHC’s committees and boards.
The 2018 Regulatory Blueprint for Action contains updated positions as well as some new items that address the following issues:
- Ensure the Development of a Fair and Equitable Home Health Grouper Model (HHGM);
- Ensure Fair Implementation of the Targeted Probe and Educate Program;
- Develop Fair Policies for Establishing Civil Money Penalties;
- Permit Coverage of Therapy Assistants to Perform Maintenance Therapy Services; and
- Apply Regulatory Relief Fairly to Include Home Health and Hospice Providers.
Click here to access it.
Click here to access the Hospice Blueprint for Action.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.Go Back