NAHC Seeks Hospice Input on Impact of CMS Regulatory Relief Proposals
Posted on Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:55 PM
In September, CMS proposed changes designed to reduce the regulatory burdens for hospice providers. NAHC and the Hospice Association of America (HAA) are preparing comments to submit about these proposed changes. Therefore, they are asking hospice providers to take a brief survey to indicate if these changes will be helpful to your hospice.
The proposed changes are related to hospice regulations for:
- Hospice Aide Qualifications
- Drugs and Biologicals, Medical Supplies, and DME
- The policies that hospices must provide to patients
- Having on staff an individual with specialty knowledge of hospice medications
- Orientation of Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) and Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID) staff
- Emergency Preparedness
Click here to take the survey by November 8, 2018.
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back