Upcoming Home Health, Hospice and DME Open Door Forum: February 28th
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2018 10:05 PM
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:00-3:00 PM EST.
Attendees are asked to call in at least 25 minutes prior to the forum start time.
To participate by phone: Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 31630800
Hospice Agenda Items:
- Update on electronic submission of Hospice Notices of Election
- Hospice Upcoming Training and Education Events
- HIS Modifications After Preview Reports
Home Health Agenda Items:
- Claims Adjustments for 2018 Home Health Rural Add-on Payments
- Posting of Materials from Abt Associates’ Home Health Technical Expert Panel Meeting held on February 1, 2018 (link: https://www.cms.gov/center/provider-Type/home-Health-Agency-HHA-Center.html)
- Clarification in calculation of the cross-setting measure Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers that are New or Worsened
- Changes to the on-demand CASPER reports
- Changes to the calculation algorithm for “Timely Initiation of Care” to align with the new CoP
- Update for HHCAHPS
Corridor is a trusted home health and hospice consulting partner to agencies both large and small. We provide the most up-to-date comprehensive homecare industry educational resources and consulting available.
For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795Go Back